Read the latest selections of Quaker literature, from our library of contemporary Quaker writing.
Our Glossary of Quaker terms is a helpful tool for doing work in a Spanish-English bilingual environment.
These eight videos were developed jointly by FWCC and the Quakerspeak video project of Friends Journal. The first three were made possible by a gift from the family of Heather Moir. The other five have curricular materials that accompany the videos and were made possible through partnership with Friends Publishing Corporation, Quaker Religious Education Collaborative, Friends International Bilingual Center, New England Yearly Meeting, and the Thomas H. and Mary Williams Shoemaker Fund.
- Why I Worship With Other Kinds of Quakers
- What's the Difference Between “Programmed” and “Unprogrammed” Quaker Worship?
- Why Traveling Ministry Is Vital for Quakers in the 21st Century
- How Many Quakers are there in the World? And Where are They? See the accompanying curriculum ideas here.
- Top Ten Reasons I am a Quaker See the accompanying curriculum ideas here.
- Are You A Quaker? See the accompanying curriculum ideas here.
- Listening in Tongues – Being Bilingual as a Quaker Value See the accompanying curriculum ideas here.
- How Do Quakers Approach Sustainability Work? See the accompanying curriculum ideas here.
FWCC Sustainability Statements and Resources
News & Resources
Looking for more information? Read past versions of our newsletter, and be sure to sign up to receive up-to-date information on Friends.